- Office 365 Training Resources by UCSF IT
Covers Microsoft Teams, Box, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, apps and security.
- Zoom Basics: set yourself up for success
Includes quick-start guides, virtual background, video & audio settings, chat, camera tips, adding pronouns, Zoom fatigue.
- Zoom Hosting: host collaborative and engaging web meetings
Includes virtual energizers, wellness, whiteboard, polling, breakout rooms, live transcription, recording, co-hosting, screen share, controlling another user's screen, waiting room, Zoom bombing, livestreaming.
- Excel: Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced | Tips & Tricks
- Zoom and Online Learning Best Practices
- LinkedIn Learning
Training video library for popular on-demand software training topics, including: Microsoft Teams, Excel, SmartSheet, Python, SQL and certification/CE prep (such as (ISC)2 and AWS).
On-demand business books, audio books, and videos library, including: Microsoft 365, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, OneDrive and Python.
- Microsoft Office 365
Training website includes quick-start and topical online training for each Microsoft application: