UC WI is a unique, experiential professional development program committed to enabling the full participation, success, and advancement of woman-identified professionals at the University.
Applying to the 2021-2022 Cohorts
- Who: The program is for all who support this mission and targeted towards woman-identified, mid-career professionals, including faculty, academic personnel and staff.
- Application: This year's program application window is now closed. Selected participants and alternates will be notified later in May 2021.
- Application requirements: Applicants are asked to submit a letter of interest, letter of support from a supervisor or chair/division chief, supervisor approval for program time and funding, and department chartstring(s) for the $1050 per-participant cost.
- Preparing the application: Click here for full details about what is asked for in the letter of interest and letter of support.
- More Details: Check out the Program Information and FAQs.
Each cohort is made up of 4.5 total days of sessions, plus hour-long check-in calls between sessions, spread over a 3-month period. Participants must attend all sessions in their entirety.
- Cohort 1: September to November, 2021
- Cohort 2: January to March, 2022
- Cohort 3: April to June, 2022
This coincides with UC’s academic/fiscal calendar, with six cohorts across the UC System. UCSF has been allocated 18 spaces (plus 9 alternates) for the academic/fiscal year.
Sessions are planned to be completely virtual at this time, due to remote work requirements. No additional travel-related costs are expected until the program moves away from a completely virtual format.
Questions? Contact [email protected]