Recommended external education resources free to UCSF
Employee Engagement resource for the UCSF Gallup Staff Employee Engagement Survey and Clifton Strengths articles, learning modules, and tools. For helpful guides, recommended learning, and action plan updates at UCSF, visit DevLearning.ucsf.edu/gallup. UCSF also offers Strengths discovery workshop for teams.
e-Courses, articles, and webinars accessible to UCSF staff.
If you are new to the Gartner toolbox, register to access materials for free via:
- Visit https://www.gartner.com/account/register
- Enter your UCSF email address to confirm your subscription
- Complete requested information
- Follow the instructions sent to your email
Take advantage of UCSF Library's subscription to EBSCO Business via search page at:
- Visit the EBSCO website
- In the opened page, select and click on the service: Business Searching Interface
- Enter your search criteria
Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation’s Annual Healthcare Equality Index (HEI)'s 50+ online live or on-demand CME-accredited eLearning courses and webinars on topics relating to: LGBTQ, Pronoun, Transgender, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity -inclusive patient care. To access:
- Click here and follow directions to register. You may also print our flyer and hang in common areas such as break rooms for staff to see. If you need further assistance please contact Christine Diamond or Amy Hyams in Patient Relations (415) 353-1936.
- Facility ID Number: 55831
Security Code (for registration on The CAL): HRC
UCSF Health is committed to an environment of excellence where all employees feel valued and inspired, physicians believe that their patients are receiving the best care available, and patients feel the quality of their care and service is excellent. How we communicate with our patients and each other is vital to a successful experience. UCSF Health Experience offers and supports various communication skill development opportunities throughout the organization to help us achieve excellence.
Web portal dedicated to stimulating and supporting comprehensive wellness programs and resources designed to promote Career, Emotional, Physical, Social, Environmental, and Financial well-being.