(for business users who are familiar with Microsoft Outlook and want to learn new techniques that can assist with your day-to-day business tasks)
Managing your emails and keeping track of your appointments is essential to your effectiveness in the workplace - and there is no better application than MS Outlook to help you stay organized. Outlook's integrated set of tools coordinate contacts, filter email, and schedule tasks - saving you time and effort in conducting your daily routine. In this half-day virtual instructor-led workshop, we give you a host of tips and techniques so you can get the most out of this handy application. You'll come away from the class knowing how to:
- Quickly and easily compose emails in Outlook
- Categorize and file both incoming and outgoing emails
- Create quick steps to efficiently deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Add different types of attachments to outgoing emails
- Set up a calendar of appointments and schedule meetings
- Assign tasks for yourself and others
- Create reminder notes for yourself
Cost: There is no fee to attend. Late cancellations and no-shows will incur a $75 fee. Each participant is responsible for cancelling their own registration before the cancellation deadline (7 days before).
Location: Virtual (Zoom)
Time: 8:30am - 12pm
Register in the UC Learning Center (MyAccess login required)