Are you wondering if, or wishing that, there were ways to make your work in Microsoft Excel more efficient and more rewarding as you take on the countless tasks that Excel can help you with? Or have you taken the beginner and/or intermediate Excel classes and ready to take your Excel skills to yet another level? This ((Virtual)) hands-on practical Excel workshop helps you uncover the myriad of tips and tricks that Excel offers leaving you inspired and equipped with what you need to be productive and make your spreadsheets compelling. You’re likely to walk away with many practical tips and tricks that you can apply right away. Please note that it is necessary that you have a working knowledge of Excel or that you have taken the Excel Beginner class before taking this class.
• Keyboards shortcuts to make life easier
• Tricks to working with large spreadsheets including comparing and contrasting data
• Conditional formatting and data validation
• Copying and moving data quickly within and in between sheets
• Working with hidden columns
• Using the Paste Special features to save time
• Converting text to columns
• Troubleshooting formulas
Cost: Each participant is responsible for cancelling their own registration before the cancellation deadline. Not doing so will result in a $35 cancellation fee. This applies to both late cancellation.
Location: Given the current environment we are converting to virtual sessions. Participants will receive an email with a zoom meeting invite 2 business days before the session.
Time: 1pm - 4:30pm.
Registration: Click here to register.