This ((Virtual)) Get to the Point workshop focuses on the crucial writing issues: purpose and audience. The workshop covers practical ways you can organize, format and write a communication, such as an email, so that the reader quickly gets the point and acts on it.
- Meet the needs of busy business readers
- Determine the purpose before starting to write
- Write powerful openings and closings
- Follow the guidelines of email etiquette
- Create an appropriate tone
Location: Given the current environment we are converting to virtual sessions. Participants will receive an email with a zoom meeting invite 2 business days before the session.
Cost: Each participant is responsible for canceling their own registration before the cancellation deadline. Failure to do so will cost you a $35 fee. This applies to both late cancellation and no show.
Time: 9:30am - 3:30pm
Registration: Click here to register.
Flyer: Click here for flyer.