This ((Virtual)) workshop is designed to help participants develop and practice the management skills that are crucial for managing people successfully in today’s information overload and diverse work environment.
The content covers crucial time and priority management techniques to help managers better manage their own time and priorities, therefore finding the necessary time to manage and coach their employees. Additionally, participants will be able to equip their employees with the same tools and techniques to help them overcome their overload, feeling of stress, and get more accomplished.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is ideal for managers and supervisors who are overseeing the work of others and who want to achieve great results with their teams. Whether you have taken the Accomplishing More With Less Workshop or not, you are likely to find this workshop to be highly beneficial and walk away with practical tips and techniques that you can apply right away. Key takeaways:
- Adopt highly effective time management and priority management tools and techniques so you can better manage your own time.
- Be able to coach your team using the same tools and techniques so they can improve their performance and fulfillment.
- Manage performance, create accountability and keep everyone focused on the desired results.
- Build best practices to enhance team communication and productivity.
- Manage strategically and help your team succeed in spite of the overload.
Cost: There is no fee to attend. Each participant is responsible for cancelling their own registration in the UC Learning Center before the cancellation date reflected in the course details. Not doing so will result in a $35 fee. This applies to both late cancellations and no shows.
Location: Given the current environment we are converting to virtual sessions. Participants will receive an email with a zoom meeting invite 2 business days before the session.
Time: 9am - 4pm.
Registration: Click here to register.
Flyer: Click here for flyer.