This Series is required for all new UCSF Medical Center and Campus directors, managers, and supervisors and recommended as a periodic refresher for existing managers. It is vital to understanding key management policies and best practices. Each course is presented by the experts responsible for administering the respective policy/practice.
- Compensation and Classification
- Staff Performance
- Leave of Absence
- Interviewing and Selection
- Developing a Job Description: Tips & Tools
- Disability Management & the Interactive Process
- Privacy in the Workplace: It's more than HIPAA
- Legal Issues and Risk
- Supervising within Equal Employment Opportunity Policy & Law
- Introduction to Engagement
- Workers' Compensation, Return-to-Work & Ergonomics
- Understanding Patient Satisfaction
- Leading Everyday PRIDE
- Attendance Monitoring
- Corrective Action
Click here to register.
Click here for more information.
Click here for a flyer.