This Series is required for all new UCSF Medical Center and Campus directors, managers, and supervisors and recommended as a periodic refresher for existing managers. It is vital to understanding key management policies and best practices. Each course is presented by the experts responsible for administering the respective policy/practice.
- Staff Performance
- Interviewing and Selection
- Supervising within Equal Employment Opportunity Policy and Law
- Introduction to Engagement
- Leave of Absence and Workers' Compensation
- Attendance Monitoring
- Corrective Action
- Compensation & Classification
- Developing a Job Description: Tips & Tools
Click here to register.
Click here for more information.
Click here for a flyer.