Chancellor's Room - Sublevel 1
Laurel Heights Campus
3333 California Street, San Francisco, CA
The Chancellor's Room is available for rent Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm (except holidays), to UCSF departments and community groups sponsored by UCSF departments, at the following rates:
- Half day: $60
- Full day: $120
Calendar availability and current bookings can be viewed in the UCSF Outlook Global Address book under "LHTS - Chancellor's Room" --
The reservation form and rental agreement must be received and confirmed in advance of your event. We recommend you check the room calendar in the Outlook Global Address Book prior to sending the form, to ensure the room is available on your requested dates. Please wait up to 2 business days for confirmation; requests for dates over 6 months away may take up to 3 weeks to confirm.
Standard configuration is set with tables and chairs in a U-shape, with extra chairs against the walls and stacked inside the back closet. You may move the tables and chairs for your event, provided you return them back to standard configuration. There are 65 chairs total available.
At the front of the room is a large HD monitor, lecturn, dry-erase board, and movebale dry-erase board with clip holder for standard-sized easel paper.
The room key and monitor remote are available for check-out at the Laurel Heights main lobby security desk. The remote is needed if you wish to turn on the monitor or change its "input" method when connecting to your computer: VGA and HDMI cords are connected to the monitor for your computer use. For security purposes, the room should be locked and remote returned to the front desk when not in use.
The following UCSF services are available to assist you with your meeting or event:
- Furniture Re-configuration: Facilities Management
- AV Equipment: Classroom Services
- Alcohol Request Form & Instructions -- please note: we welcome the inclusion of beer, white wine, and champagne at your meeting or event; we ask, however, that red wine and hard liquor not be served
- Certificate of Liability Insurance Requirement for Non-UCSF Users
- Catering: America-to-Go
- UCSF Shuttle services provide easy access to the Laurel Heights building from other UCSF sites. Laurel Heights also has a public parking lot with reasonable rates. Both are managed by: UCSF Transportation Services
Our rooms not meeting your needs? There are many other rooms available to book at UCSF outside of our Learning & Development department. This handy website provides information on conference rooms available across the University: http://cancer.ucsf.edu/intranet/conference-rooms